Government Subsidised Training
In 2014 you are eligible for a government subsidised training place if you are:
- Australian citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident (holder of a permanent visa)
- holder of a Special Category Visa (sub-class 444, New Zealand citizen)
- East Timorese asylum seeker, or
- holder of a Temporary Protection Visa.
And are any of the following:
- a young person aged under 20 years as at 1 January 2012
- seeking to undertake training in a Foundation skills course
- seeking to undertake an Apprenticeship
- seeking a higher qualification than the highest qualification already held.
- You haven’t begun and are not enrolled to begin two or more other government-subsidised courses in 2012. (This means that you can start no more than two government-subsidised courses in this calendar year).
- You are not already doing two or more other government-subsidised courses. (This means that you can do no more than two government-subsidised courses at one time);
Click here to view the Fee Schedule.
Don’t Qualify? Don’t Worry. Murcotts provides programs on a fee for service basis.
Call us to discuss fees and your options.